Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hitting the British Tabloids Again





I got my painting of her from Christy - came today from Louisiana. It's on my piano.

But now she went and changed her hair ..

Newly blonde Amy Winehouse: alcohol is worse than heroin

“Drinking long-term is a lot worse than doing heroin. Alcohol’s a real poison. I’m not a nice drunk. If I go to the gym and I have a drink, I’m lovely to be around.”

“But if I haven’t been training or if there’s something bothering me, I’m a terrible drunk.”

“There are certain instances where I’ll be out and I’ll be drunk, and I’ll come to work and I’ll be shattered.”

“Then there are other days where I’m like, ‘Listen, if you want to have a nice day, please get me some alcohol’.”

“I’m of the school of thought where if you can’t sort something out for yourself then no one can help you.”

“I don’t know whether that’s because I’m a strong woman.”

A friend told the Sun: “Amy decided she wanted to bleach her hair at the beginning of the week. She sees it as a new year and a new start. A change of image seemed a good way to mark it.”

“She didn’t do it herself. A hairdresser coloured and styled it. It hasn’t been all cut off. She’s still got long hair.”

“When we asked her why she had done it she simply said, ‘I felt like it.’”

No comments: